Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review – A Detailed Overview
Last updated on July 8th, 2019 at 01:33 pm
If you have a dog or cat at home, you will agree that these pets are lovely and play important roles in the life of their owners.
As lovely as they are, they can also leave you with enough cleaning task, especially the very hairy ones.
To reduce the effort and time required to clean pet hair from your home, you will need a reliable and top performing vacuum cleaner.
So, to determine real worth of this vacuum we’ve crafted this Bissell Powerglide Pet Vacuum Review for our readers and fellow pet owners.
Well, It comes with the specialized TurboEraser tool that comes with the tangle-free technology aimed to decline the problem of hair wrapping.
But, at the end, is it really worth it? Let’s check by diving deep in its features & other stuff.
- 1 Review Of Bissell PowerGlide 2215A Pet Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.1 Features : Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review
- 1.2 A Fine Video Showing Features of Bissell Powerglide 2215A.
- 1.3 What Makes Few People Don’t Trust On This Pet Hair Vacuum?
- 1.4 Pros & Cons : Bissell Powerglide Pet Vacuum Review
- 1.5 Symbol Of Humanity :- Goodness Served
- 1.6 What Makes It A Most Reliable And Trusted Product When It Comes To Cleaning Pet Hair?
- 1.7 Some User Stories
- 1.8 Who Should Buy This Vacuum For Getting Rid Of Their Pet’s Hair?
- 1.9 What Are Best Alternative To This Pet Vacuum?
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions :- Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review
- 1.11 Our Verdict
Review Of Bissell PowerGlide 2215A Pet Vacuum Cleaner
So, now, let’s get started with the detailed review of Bissell powerglide 2215A Pet vacuum.
In this review, we’ll discuss all plus & minus as well as we’d include real life user stories that we’ve gathered by surveying & some additional information that could help you in most possible way when it comes to selection of a perfect pet vacuum.
Yeah, so, let’s start with a look onto its technical specifications.
Features : Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review
Suction Channel Technology and No Loss Suction:
Well, One great feature of Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner is the suction channel technology, which allows for a perfect cleaning experience, without any loss in suction.
And yeah, The technology provides a more direct suction enabling the vacuum to pick up pet hair from edge to edge of your home. With this in place, you can rest assured to remove pet hair, totally, each time you clean your home.
Moreover, The good news about the technology is that it has been tested per IEC 60312-1, and the results were within the accepted 5-percent tolerance range. Yeah, you need one best rated vacuum for pet hair? Bissell never fails in fulfilling your expectations.
SmartSeal Allergen System:
Yeah, The SmartSeal Allergen System is a feature of the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner that ensures allergens remain inside the vacuum while you use it to clean pet hair.
Also, The advantage of this capability of the vacuum cleaner is that you can use it even if you have asthma or any other allergy. Thus, we can conclude that it is more user-friendly than most vacuum cleaners out there.
Input Power :
While all other models of Bissell might require more power to do the work, but it only uses 9.5 amps motor and then even its suction capabilities are not compromised at all, which is a definite plus in this product. Yeah, with 9.5 amps motor you could expect utmost efficiency that no other model in this or other brand could provide you with.
Triple Action Brush Roll:
It’s great to mention in this Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review, That another feature of this vacuum cleaner that ensures efficient cleaning of pet hair is the triple action brush roll.
Yeah, As regards carpet cleaning, the bristles help to loosen, lift, and remove deeply embedded tiny pet hair and dirt.
Also, On a hard surface, the long and silk-like bristles of the brush roll mildly brush and remove tiny pet hair and small particles of dirt.
9X Multi-Cyclonic Separation:
The post-motor filter of a vacuum cleaner is very important, so there is the need to preserve it. To achieve this goal, the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner comes with the rare 9X multi-cyclonic technology.
This technology helps to prevent tiny pet hair from escaping into the vacuum cleaner’s post-motor filter. As a result, you will not have to spend money unnecessarily on replacing the filter.
Yeah, definitely, this is something that makes a sence in considering it as one of the Best Vacuum for Pet Hair by Bissell.
ON/OFF Brush Roll:
The ON/OFF brush roll of the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner is a very powerful feature responsible for scatter-free suction. Most vacuum cleaners without the feature take more time to clean an area. The reason is that the brush roll pushes pet hair and dirt away from a vacuum cleaner before it is suctioned, but this wastes time.
However, you can switch the brush roll off if you are using the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner.
Extended Cleaning Reach:
Given that the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner comes with a relatively long hose, you can easily extend its reach. Thus, you do not have to bother about being able to clean hard-to-reach areas anymore.
While cleaning, you can attach the hose so that you can remove pet hair from stairs, furniture, and many more areas that you cannot reach ordinarily.
Large Dirt Cup Capacity:
Yeah, Bissell Powerglide Pet 2215A features 75 liters dirt cup cap which is more than enough and offers utmost comfort while using.
You won’t be required to empty the dirt bag back and forth and hence less mess at the end. Also, it’s a bagless vacuum and helps in holding all the dirt and debris for your whole cleaning cycle all around your house.
Pet Turbo Eraser Tool:
Yeah, as an additional accessory you’ll get pet turbo Eraser Tool, which comes handy when your pet is habited to sit on sofas and couch. If offers perfect cleaning of pet hair from couches and sofas.
And, this is one of many tools Bissell is know for in pet owners communities.
A Fine Video Showing Features of Bissell Powerglide 2215A.
What Makes Few People Don’t Trust On This Pet Hair Vacuum?
- Though the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner has great features that make it useful to pet owner’s cleaning need, some of them still do not trust the pet hair vacuum cleaner. They complain that it does not come with headlights that will enable them to see dark corners. While this is a very valid point, it may not be significant, especially as most users have enough illumination at home.
- Another reason why some users do not trust the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner is that it does not come with dirt sensor. They believe that if it comes with a dirt sensor, they will be able to monitor the level of dirt in the dirt cup. However, this is also not a major problem because the dirt cup is relatively big enough to contain enough pet hair for a single cleaning session. Usually, it is advisable to empty the dirt cup after using the vacuum cleaner, so there is no real use for a dirt sensor.
Pros & Cons : Bissell Powerglide Pet Vacuum Review
Symbol Of Humanity :- Goodness Served
Well, it’s an honour to mention this thing here in this Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review that, for every purchase of this vacuum from Bissell, 10% of its final cost will be donated to Bissell Pet Foundation, which is working for creating a better world for pets and animals. Yeah, so, for your purchase, you’re serving something in helping these speechless animal’s better life as well. If not directly, then at least indirectly.
What Makes It A Most Reliable And Trusted Product When It Comes To Cleaning Pet Hair?
Some User Stories
We always believe in taking opinion of existing/past users of a product in order to provide a fair and a completely unbiased review to our readers. And, that’s why we’ve collected some user stories for this Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review as well.
Here’s few stories about what our readers reported to us as their Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum Review, Kindly check it.
Who Should Buy This Vacuum For Getting Rid Of Their Pet’s Hair?
What Are Best Alternative To This Pet Vacuum?
- CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet (2254) Vacuum Cleaner:This vacuum cleaner is a better alternative to Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner.
Apart from the fact that it has all the major features present in the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner, it also has an automatic cord rewind. This additional feature makes storage of the vacuum cleaner easy.
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift Off Bagless Upright Vacuum: The presence of a longer power cord of 30-foot in this vacuum cleaner makes it a better alternative to the Bissell Powerglide 2215A vacuum cleaner. The reason for this is that it allows you to reach more areas in your home while cleaning pet hair.