Hoover Powerdrive Pet UH74210 Pet Hair Vacuum Cleaner – A Review
Last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 05:51 pm
As a pet owner, you most likely love your pet, but not the hair it sheds. The reason is that it takes time and effort to remove pet hair from carpets and floors.
In this Hoover Powerdrive pet vacuum review, we’ve discussed everything you need to know about this dedicated pet vacuum for pet owners.
Yeah, Using the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner for pet hair is one of the best decision you can take as a pet owner. It helps to remove that pain point of owning a pet, which is the stress of cleaning pet hair from your carpet and floor.
Such cleaning can be done easily and quickly by simply using this vacuum cleaner. Also, The vacuum cleaner has many features such as the advanced brush action, exceptional deep cleaning performance, swivel steering head, and multi-cyclonic technology that make this possible.
Well, to understand each aspect of this pet vacuum, you’ll have to take a long ride as we’ve compiled a complete review of Hoover powerdrive just for our readers.
Let’s get started.
- 1 Review Of Hoover PowerDrive Pet Vacuum
- 1.1 Features : Hoover PowerDrive Pet Vacuum Reviews
- 1.2 What Makes Few People Don’t Trust On This Pet Hair Vacuum?
- 1.3 A Quick Video With First Cleaning Ride By Hoover Powerdrive Pet Vac
- 1.4 Pros & Cons : Hoover PowerDrive Pet Vacuum Reviews
- 1.5 What Makes It A Most Reliable And Trusted Product When It Comes To Cleaning Pet Hair?
- 1.6 Who Should Buy This Vacuum For Getting Rid Of Their Pet’s Hair?
- 1.7 What Are Best Alternative To This Pet Vacuum?
- 1.8 Our Verdict
Review Of Hoover PowerDrive Pet Vacuum
Features : Hoover PowerDrive Pet Vacuum Reviews
The multi-cyclonic technology of the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner is one feature that helps to keep the filters cleaner.
Yeah, The system comprises of multiple cyclones, which spin the air rapidly to throw pet hair and dirt into the dirt can. It ensures that no suction is lost, allowing for continuous cleaning experience.
Advanced Action Brush Roll:
One of the features that make the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner a great machine to use is the advanced action brush roll.
Well, With this feature, you will be able to remove embedded tiny pet hair from deep down the carpet and floor. The brush roll has the ON and OFF controls, which helps to control its use for different floors.
The Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner comes with two different filters, which ensures that the filtration is efficient. The post-motor carbon HEPA filters help to remove odor and small particles of dirt from the air. It also ensures that people suffering from asthma and other allergies are able to use the vacuum cleaner. While the pre-motor filter is rinsable, the post-motor filter is not.
Fairly Large Dir Cup:
A dirt cup with 1.5-liter capacity comes with the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner. The dirt cup can take a lot of dirt, and this makes it possible for you to use it in a medium or large home to remove pet hair from the floor or carpet.
Aside from the capacity, the dirt cup is very easy to empty, thus making it less messy to use.
Long Cord and Exceptional Cleaning Reach:
The Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner has a very exceptional cleaning reach. Apart from the standard 13-foot cleaning reach, it comes with a 9-foot hose that can be used to extend the cleaning reach. With this kind of cleaning reach, it is impossible for you not to have a clean home void of pet hair.
Also, you cannot ignore the long power cord that comes with the vacuum cleaner.The 30-foot power cord ensures that you can clean a very large area.
Powerful, Variable Suction:
A very rare feature of the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner is the powerful, variable suction. Although varying the suction does not involve changing the motor speed, but you can easily decrease and increase the suction using the suction release collar.
This capability is useful when you want to reduce the suction while cleaning a delicate surface. And yeah, this capability of Hoover Powerdrive makes it easy for it to win a chance to be selected as one of the best & top rated upright pet vacuum of 2020.
Hoover Tested for Paws and Claws Seal:
The Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner comes with the popular Hoover Tested for Paws and Claws Seal. This seal validates that the vacuum cleaner is of high standards for optimally removing pet hair from carpet and floors. This vacuum cleaner is just one of the few that has this prestigious seal.
A very important feature of the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner is WindTunnel Technology.
Moreover, With this technology, the vacuum can easily remove pet hair from deep down the carpet with its wonderful suction power.
What Makes Few People Don’t Trust On This Pet Hair Vacuum?
A Quick Video With First Cleaning Ride By Hoover Powerdrive Pet Vac
Pros & Cons : Hoover PowerDrive Pet Vacuum Reviews
What Makes It A Most Reliable And Trusted Product When It Comes To Cleaning Pet Hair?
Who Should Buy This Vacuum For Getting Rid Of Their Pet’s Hair?
What Are Best Alternative To This Pet Vacuum?
- Bissell Cleanview Swivel Rewind Vacuum Cleaner: Apart from the edge-to-edge cleaning capability of this vacuum cleaner, it comes with a triple action brush roll and scatter-free technology. Aside from this, it has an automatic cord rewind capability. These features make it a better alternative to the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner, especially as it is more affordable.
- Hoover WindTunnel 3 Max Performance (UH72625) Vacuum Cleaner: This vacuum cleaner is a better alternative to the Hoover PowerDrive (UH74210PC) pet vacuum cleaner for pet owners who care about easy control and more suction power. The vacuum cleaner has fingertips controls, extra wide nozzle, and powerful suction.